Making spiral heat exchangers
BTS-INENING manufactures and sells spiral heat exchangers in Ukraine, as well as in Russia, Belarus and Lithuania.
vertical spiral heat exchangers
horizontal spiral heat exchangers
Spiral heat exchangers are equipment that is widespread and used in the world industry, which is due to a number of important advantages of them compared to other types of heat exchangers. Spiral heat exchangers can be made from any rolled material that is coldly processed and welded. Heat exchangers are compact, their design provides the possibility of a complete anti-current.
The effect of self-cleaning makes spiral heat exchangers universal equipment - they are applicable, both in the work with liquid heterogeneous environments, prone to the formation of sediments on heat-transmitting surfaces, and in the presence of condensation of steam or gas in high vacuum conditions.
The area of the cross-section of channels along the entire length remains unchanged, and the flow has no sudden changes in directions, so that the pollution of the surface of spiral heat exchangers is less than the heat exchangers of other types.
Characteristics of spiral heat exchangers
Benefits of spiral heat exchangers:
- The high heat exchange rate reaches 3820 kcal/m2 h q oC, which is 2-3 times higher than that of tubular heat exchangers.
- Reliable design, thanks to the sealing of each of the two passages, counter streams do not mix.
- Occupy a much smaller area compared to tubular heat exchangers.
- The ability to work with environments containing mezga, fiber, solid sediment (up to 20%), as well as viscous environments.
- They are compact, small hydraulic resistances and a significant intensity of heat exchange at increased heat-carrier speeds.
- Easy access to internal surfaces and channels. Comfortable and available for maintenance thanks to removable lids. It is enough to remove the lids and access to the entire surface of the channel is open for inspection and cleaning.
- The ability to work with environments that have temperatures above 200-300 degrees Celsius is very important in the chemical industry.
|Heat exchanger model||S м2||Width, B mm||Channel height, b mm||Diameter, D mm||Performance, qv m3/h at flow speed||Flanza diameter, DN1 mm||Flanza diameter, DN2 mm||Weight, kg|
|1.0 м/с||1.5 м/с|
- Refining (Heavy oils, washing oils)
- Chemical industry (PVC, Latex, Acrylacetate, TiO2, etc.)
- Pulp and paper industry (spent sulfate and sulfite solutions, WATER solutions SO2, deodorization during condensation)
- Cleaning of municipal and chemical wastewater (fermented silt, thermal sterilization, wastewater and discharged water)
- Mining (Aluminum lyes, bauxite suspensions, magnesium oxides)
- Steel, gas processing and coke plants (Benzol, washing oils, SOLUTION NH3, irrigation capacitors)
- Textile industry (Heat recovery of dyes and washing liquids)Sugar and food industry, brewing (press water, raw juice, sewage, vegetable oil, alcohol, potato, cereal sebeil or corn pastes)
Fluid movement scheme in spiral heat exchanger
Assign. Spiral heat exchangers are used in alcohol, food, pharmaceutical, oil, chemical, utilities and other industries where high-efficiency heat exchange is required.
In alcohol plants, the use of spiral heat exchangers allows to drastically reduce the amount of water consumed.
You can use liquids that contain up to 20% solid impurities (sugary wort, brace), as well as oncoming streams of gas-liquid and gas-gas. Horizontal spiral heat exchangers are used for heat exchange between two liquids.
Vertical spiral heat exchangers are used for heat exchange between condensing steam and liquid; such heat exchangers are used as capacitors and steam heaters for liquid.
- Heat recovery;
- The reboyler.