Ceramic Membrane Module
A ceramic membrane module is a complete unit composed of the ceramic membranes, housing, feed inlet, concentrate outlet, and permeate outlet. The ceramic membranes are arranged in parallel and vessel with housings.
Housing is designed with standard connectors (flange, clamp, whorl coping) to attach with incoming and outgoing piping. This includes a manifold, which directs incoming flow to all ceramic membrane elements in the housing. The housings are produced from different types of stainless steel, coated steel or plastic, titanium, as required by the application. The sealing material holds elements in the weakest place in housings. A wide array of materials (EPDM, Fluoro rubber, silicon) is available by customer's needs.
Characteristic of housings:
- Number of loading membrane elements: 1, 3, 7, 12, 19, 37, 61, 76, 91, 138, 241 pcs
- Matching membrane element length Diameter: 500, 1000, 1200mm / diameter: 25, 30, 40 mm
- Main body material: SUS304 (L), SUS316 (L), Titanium, carbon steel with rubber, PVC, FRPP
- Sealing material: EPDM, Fluoro Rubber, Silicon, PTFE
- Interface: Flange, Clamp, Whorl coupling
- Pressure level: 0-1. 0 Mpa, 0-1. 6 Mpa, 0-2. 5 Mpa, 0-4. 0 Mpa
- Standard: ISO, DIN / chemical grade, sanitary grade
|Membrane type||Membrane Area(m²)|
|OD(mm)||Channel number||Number of Membranes Per Module|