Organic Membrane Module
Organic membrane module is a complete unit composed of the membranes, housing, feed inlet, concentrate outlet, and permeate outlet. Organic membrane modules may contain different membrane configurations, including spiral and hollow fiber membrane.
OVER VIEW OF ORGANIC MEMBRANE MODULE
Organic membrane module is a complete unit composed of the membranes, housing, feed inlet, concentrate outlet, and permeate outlet.
Organic membrane modules may contain different membrane configurations, including spiral and hollow fiber membrane.
The tube housing is designed to receive 2 to 5 membranes per tube housing. Also, it is designed to resist extreme pH, pressure, and temperature.
Reverse osmosis and nanofiltration membrane modules are generally made of FRP or stainless steel because of the large pressures. Ultrafiltration membrane modules generally use UPVC or ABS, because the operating pressure of ultrafiltration is generally low (generally less than 0.3Mpa). In addition to the membrane modules, UPVC pipes can be used to make small ion-exchange beds in water treatment equipment. For example, it is used in titanium dioxide water treatment.
The membrane module is divided into an eight-inch membrane module (8040) and a four-inch membrane module (4040). The membrane module has a core, two cores, three cores... seven cores. (8040, 8080, 80120... 80280).
In addition, we can supply accessories such as:
- Tube housing accessories including end-plates, spacers, and inter-connectors
- Membrane extractors to extract the membrane easily and safely
FEATURES OF ORGANIC MEMBRANE MODULE
- Reliable retention effect
- Lower flux attenuation
- High mechanical strength
- Without harsh feed inlet limitation
- Chemical cleaning, oxidation resistance
- Strong anti-pollution ability
- Better operation and cleaning process
BASIC PARAMETERS OF ORGANIC MEMBRANE MODULE
- 6 Pcs sectors,,respectively arrange two diversion tubes
- Diversion tubes consist of water, air inlet channel
- Uniform distribution of flow channels and membrane filaments in the same direction is conducive to reducing the impact of water flow to membrane filaments
- Water flow and air flow along the membrane surface to enhance the overall component fouling resistance
ADVANTAGE OF ORGANIC MEMBRANE MODULE
- Bigger membrane area
- Reduce the load per unit area
- Air scrub and other physical cleaning
- Remove turbidity