Despite the fact that Raschig Ring and Pall Ring have similar cylindrical dimensions, Pall ring has two rows of punched holes with the tabs curved inwards, which significantly increases the performance of the nozzle in relation to throughput, efficiency and pressure drop . We can offer this type of packing in various plastic variations: polypropylene, PVDF, HDPE, glass-filled polypropylene and PVC.
- Power and pressure drop
- Most suitable for low pressure drops, high performance;
- A wide range of sizes allows you to work with optimal efficiency and provides good throughput;
- Consistent ratio of free and blocked passes, regardless of direction;
- Large specific surface area: the volume coefficient increases the rate of surface renewal of the liquid film to improve mass transfer.
- Delay and two-phase contact
- Promotes highly efficient two-phase contact and distribution;
- A relatively high liquid reserve contributes to high absorption efficiency, especially in cases where the reaction rate is slow;
- Uninterrupted and sequential passages for gas and liquid flow
- The open, cross-linked design ensures highly efficient use of the ring's surface area;
- Resistant to liquid and vapor distribution.
- Mechanical strength
- The internal transverse structure of the Diametric spars makes the packing mechanically strong and suitable for use in deep columns.
|Dry Packing Factor|
|1001182||16 × 16 × 1||188||91%||170000||85||275|
|1015405||25 × 25 × 1.2||175||90%||53500||69||239|
|1020248||38 × 38 × 1.4||115||89%||15800||69||220|
|1019281||50 × 50 × 1.5||93||90%||6500||52||127|
|1019282||76 × 76 × 2.6||73.2||92%||1927||48||94|
|1019283||100 × 100 × 3||52.8||94%||1000||48||82|
|Bulk Density 304|