PH level sensor without cable, glass
Without cable, cable connector for connection: DIN 19262, SN6.
PH level sensor without cable, glass - used in ETATRON D.S. automatic water treatment plants (Italy). The sensor housing with a diameter of 12 mm is made of glass (EPDM) with solid electrolyte, which guarantees operation at pressures up to 10 bar. Supplied with DIN 19262, SN6 connector.
PH Sensor Specifications:
- Signal slew rate: 95% per 1 second.
- Measurement range: 0-14 pH.
- Calibration fluid, type: pH 4, pH 7 and pH 9.
|Name||Article||Price without VAT, (€)|
|pH sensor, 5.5 bar - 80 ° C||AEL0003501||139|
|pH sensor, 6.8 bar - 100 ° C||AEL0003601||231|
|pH sensor, 10 bar - 130 ° C / 16 bar - 25 ° C||1ELT003||478|
|Caution! do not use the sensor at negative pressure, do not allow the sensor to dry out and use it at low temperatures.|
- Remove the electrode from its bottle or cup
- Rinse the electrode with water
- The electrode is ready to use
- Follow the calibration procedures according to the PH meter instructions.
- Always use fresh buffers.
Always store electrodes wet. Store in pH buffers or running water. The coating on the electrodes must be chemically dissolved using a chemical substance in which the coating is soluble. Soft non-abrasive fabrics such as cotton swabs can also be used. Avoid using any abrasive materials that will scratch the measuring surface.
The sensor must not be allowed to dry; during short-term storage, it is possible to place it in water.