PH level sensor with cable, plastic
With cable, 1m., 5m. or without cable.
PH level sensor with cable, plastic - used in Etatron automatic water treatment plants.
The sensor case with a diameter of 12 mm is made of polycarbonate (EPDM) with solid electrolyte, which guarantees operation when pressures up to 5.5 bar 60° C, come with a coaxial cable from 1 to 5 m long with a BNC connector.
PH Sensor Specifications:
- Signal slew rate: 95% per 1 second.
- Measurement range: 0-14 pH.
- Calibration fluid, type: pH 4, pH 7 and pH 9.
|Name||Article||Price without VAT, (€)|
|pH bar sensor 60° C, 1 meter wire||AEL0001902||98|
|pH sensor 4 bar 60 ° C, 5 meter wire||AEL0001903||104|
|pH bar 5.5 bar 60° C, without wire||AEL0003401||101|
|Caution! do not use the sensor at negative pressure, do not allow the sensor to dry and use at low temperatures.|
- Remove the electrode from its bottle or cup
- Rinse the electrode with water
- The electrode is ready to use
- Follow the calibration procedures according to the PH meter instructions.
- Always use fresh buffers.
Always store electrodes wet. Store in pH buffers or running water. The coating on the electrodes must be chemically dissolved using a chemical substance in which the coating is soluble. Soft non-abrasive fabrics such as cotton swabs can also be used. Avoid using any abrasive materials that will scratch the measuring surface.
The sensor must not be allowed to dry; during short-term storage, it is possible to place it in water.