Amperometric holder with chlorine sensor SCLO 3 HYCHLOR
Connection: 1/2" nipple per 10x14 hose.
Flow-through amperometric sensor of free (residual) SCLO 3 HYCHLOR chlorine , complete with a flow sensor and an integrated injection valve (for supplying the sensor cleaner). The sensor is designed to work with sodium hypochlorite (attention - only inorganic chlorine).
It is supplied assembled, complete with: flow regulator, chlorine sensor, flow sensor, hose, copper electrode cleaning solution. Built-in sampling nipple and injection valve for supply to the measuring sensor.
It is possible to install 2 probes (pH level and RedOx, diameter 12 mm), a place for installing a temperature sensor and a flow sensor.
For the proper operation of the SCLO 3 HYCHLOR chlorine sensor, a constant flow of 40-60 l / h is required.
SCLO 3 HYCHLOR Specifications:
- Measuring range CL2 : 0-2 mg / l. A constant value between 3 pH and 6 pH for measuring free chlorine (CL2). Over 6 pH chloramines are measured NH2CL.
- Stable measurement of free inorganic chlorine in water: in the range of 6-8 pH.
- Type of measurement: galvanometric.
- Chlorine Sensor Electrodes Materials: Platinum / Copper.
- Maximum running water temperature up to 45° C.
- Maximum back pressure in the system: up to 5 bar.
- Required water flow: 40-60 l / hr.
- Hose connection: 1/2 "nipple per 10x14 hose (inner diameter 10 mm).
- Connection: flow sensor, 2 sensor electrodes (pH and RedOx), 1 temperature sensor.
- Execution material: plexiglass / polypropylene.
- Weight: 1.3 kg.
- Dimensions: 200x190x50 mm.
|Name||Controllers / pumps||Article||Price without VAT, (€)|
| SCLO 3 HYCHLOR chlorine sensor
Cl + pH-Rx-T two-wire th
|AG-Select - eSELECT - eCONTROL - DLX (B) pH-Rx-Cl / M - BT pH-Rx-Cl / M - eONE PLUS||SPS0002201||1103|
| SCLO 3 HYCHLOR chlorine sensor
Cl + pH-Rx-T three-wire
|R - B - eMULTICONTROL||SPS0002203||1103|
|Warning! To connect the SCLO 3 HYCHLOR free chlorine sensor to the eSELECT series liquid analyzers and metering pumps with integrated controllers, you need a cable with a signal adapter to connect the SCLO 3 HYCHLOR chlorine sensor (not supplied, sold separately)|
How it works:
Two electrodes immersed in a solution containing oxidizing agents generate an electric current proportional to the concentration of oxidizing agents. The electrodes are made of copper (cathode) and platinum (anode). A negative voltage is generated at the cathode, and positive at the anode. These electrical signals must be processed using a suitable electronic unit. The generation of voltage, although small (several mA per mg / l), leads to the oxidation of the surface of the electrode (in particular the cathode), is cleaned by continuous friction of the glass balls.
Installing the SCLO 3 HYCHLOR holder:
- Install the sensor on a wall or panel, connect all hydraulic parts
- To ensure reliable operation, we recommend installing a 50-80 micron filter and an activated carbon filter in front of the sensor
- Connect the chlorine sensor wires to the controller, strictly observing the polarity according to their color:
BROWN - Platinum (PT)
BLUE - Copper (CU)
- The cell provides for the connection of a flow sensor, 2 sensors (pH and Rx) and a temperature sensor (model A-ST2)
- After starting the system, adjust the flow rate with the regulator so that the level sensor reaches the desired level, the flow rate will be 50 l / h.
- Turn on the controllerep and calibrate according to the instructions for the controller
Location of the main elements of SCLO 3 HYCHLOR:
Detail of the SCLO 3 HYCHLOR sensor holder
|DPS0002201||SCLO 3 HYCHLOR chlorine sensor holder||1||13|
|SEL0005011||SCLO 3 HYCHLOR chlorine sensor (without housing)||1||4|
|4031002||4x6 nipple nut||1||25|
|DGH0006101||Nut nipples 50L V2||2||11|
|DGH0006301||Threaded portion of the PVC chlorine sensor||1||3|
|DID0005101||D12 flow indicator||1||20|
|DMA0005701||P1 flow controller||1||8|
|4042117||Ring 10x1.5 NBR x PG7||1||2|
|4042044||Ring 106 FPM 6.75 x 1,78||3||6|
|4042052||Ring 2018 FPM 4.48 x 1,78||2||7|
|4042039||Ring 2062 FPM 15.60 x 1,78||3||9|
|DOR0006701||Ring 3021 FPM 5.23 x 2.62||6||27|
|DOR0000801||Ring 3062 FPM 15.54 x 2.62||2||26|
|DOR0000201||Ring 3075 FPM 18.72 x 2.62||1||21|
|DPS0002301||IN-LINE sensor holder PP 1/2 ''||2||23|
|4124002||PG7 cable clamp + cable||1||1|
|4031006||Nipple PP 3/8 "- 4x6||1||18|
|4031020||Nipple D6 3/8 "- 10x14||2||10|
|ASO0000702||Flow sensor 2 FILI N.A.||1||12|
|KSF0000101||PYREX D3 ball||30||19|
|DTP0005701||1/2 stub "||1||22|
|4144016||A11 FPM valve||1||16|
|DVI0007001||Bolt UNI5923 M12x10 PVC||6||14|