Turbidity sensor TURBIDITY
The sensor for detecting turbidity , works according to the NTU method using a photodiode that determines the amount of reflected light.
- Measuring range: 0-1000 NTU.
- Version: sensor housing made of PVC.
- For the correct operation of the sensor, a constant flow in the range of 1-15 l / hour is required.
- Max. back pressure in the system - 1 bar.
- Max. temperature: 60° C.
- Connections: 1/2 ” on the hose 10x14.
|Name||Code||Price without VAT, (€)|
|TURBIDITY turbidity sensor||ASO0006901||817|