Sensor for measuring ozone
Ozone sensor SONDA OZ - necessary for measuring ozone in water, supplied with electrolyte, used in Etatron automatic water treatment plants. The cable is not included, a non-standard sensor holder is required (on request).
- Measuring range 0 - 2 ppm (0 - 2 mg / l) or 0 - 20 ppm (0 - 20 mg / l)
- Measurements of ozone in the range of 2 - 11 pH
- Low pH dependence
- Maximum operating temperature - 45 degrees
- Need a constant flow of 30 - 40 l / hour.
- Max. back pressure in the system - 1 bar
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 0-2.000 mV analog output signal
|Name||Article||Price without VAT, (€)|
|SONDA OZ ozone sensor, 0-2 ppm||ASO0005502||1342|
|Ozone sensor SONDA OZ, 0-20 ppm||ASO0005501||1342|
|Caution! The connection cable is not included.|
SONDA OZ Ozone Sensor Connection
A special connection cable with combined plugs is used to connect the ozone sensor to the liquid analyzers.
The connection is as follows:
The connection cable for the ozone sensor is not supplied with the chlorine sensor. Cable sold separately.