Acetic acid controllers
Controllers for measuring acetic acid in water with a SONDA PA sensor, used in automated Etatron water treatment plants with the installation of a holder for the acetic acid sensor PA via bypass.
- The electrical conductivity of acids does not affect the measurement results.
- Compatible with surfactants in water.
- Connecting cable not included.
- A custom sensor holder is required (on request).
- Measuring range 0-200 ppm (0-200 mg / l).
- Measurement of acetic acid in the range of 2-11 pH.
- The maximum operating temperature is 45 degrees.
- Workflow 30-40 l / hr.
- Max. back pressure in the system - 1 bar.
- Automatic temperature compensation - yes.