eSELECT B3 electronic water analyzer pH / Rx / CL
eSELECT B3 - a high-precision electronic liquid analyzer for measuring electrochemical parameters: pH, RedOx (ORP), free (total) organic or inorganic chlorine to choose from.
The electronic controller eSELECT B3 is equipped with a color LCD display with backlight and includes a Russified menu, made in a plastic case for wall mounting.
The eSELECT B3 Liquid Analyzer contains galvanically isolated electronic components that provide a high level of immunity to electromagnetic interference.
|Name||Article||Price without VAT, (€)|
|eSELECT B3 Liquid Analyzer, 90-260V||CXB5010101||1442|
|eSELECT B3, 12V DC - 24V DC / AC Liquid Analyzer||CXB5010111||1587|
- Three measurement parameters to choose from: pH or Rx or free / total chlorine CL or PPM measurement.
- Alarm for continuous dosing time.
- Alarms for limit concentrations of MIN / MAX levels.
- Menu type selection: Standard / Expert.
- Russified menu.
- Delayed start, delayed measurement.
- Password protection of the settings made.
- The controller has a dosing control mode: constant ON / OFF and PROP. proportional.
- Two independent outputs ON / OFF (proximity switch) for each measured parameter.
- Two independent 4-20 mA outputs per Set Point (SETPOINT).
- The fluid analyzer supports the connection of a flow sensor, a reagent level sensor, as well as a PT100 temperature sensor (sensors are not included).
- Automatic temperature compensation (when connecting the PT100 sensor).
- The controller has a clock and timer for daily or weekly programming of operating modes.
- Power supply voltage as standard: 90-260 VAC 50/60 Hz; on request: 12-24 V DC; 24 V of alternating current.
- Power consumption: 15 W (1A peak current).
- Operating temperature range: 0-40° C.
- Dust and moisture protection class: IP65.
- pH measurement range: 0-14 (resolution 0.01pH).
- Measuring range RedOx (ORP): -1000 ... + 1400 mV (resolution 1mV).
- Range of measurement of chlorine (free or residual): 0-2 mg / l; 0-20 mg / l; 0-200 mg / l; 0-2000 mg / l (resolution 0.001 / 0.01 / 0.1 / 1 mg / l).
- Range of measurement in PPM mode: 0-2 PPM; 0-20 PPM; 0-200 PPM; 0-2000 PPM (resolution 0.001 / 0.01 / 0.1 / 1 PPM).
- Measured temperature range: 0-100° C (resolution 0.1° C).
The eSELECT B3 liquid analyzer is equipped with the following outputs:
- ON / OFF relay output (NO / NC proximity switch) for controlling dosing pumps or other ON / OFF actuators (max. current 16A with resistive load; 3A with inductive load).
- Two independent ON / OFF relay outputs per measurement channel.
- Current output (analog): 4-20 mA (dynamic 0..500 Ω).
Two independent 4-20 mA current outputs per measurement channel.
- TTL output: 0-999 pulses / min. Two independent TTL outputs per measurement channel.
- Alarm relay output ALARM ON / OFF (contactless relay NO / NC), alarm for continuous dosing time and for limit concentrations of MIN / MAX levels
(max. current 5A with resistive load; 0.7A with inductive load) .
- AUX ON / OFF relay output for timer control of actuators (scheduled operation)
(max. current 5A with resistive load; 0.7A with inductive load).
- RS232 output (RS232 serial port) for PC connection or scheduling.
The eSELECT B3 liquid analyzer is equipped with the following inputs:
- BNC input for connecting a signal from pH or RedOx or Chlorine sensors.
- Input (plug type « Hirschmann ») for connecting power to the SONDA CL chlorine sensor.
- Input for flow sensor.
- Input for connecting the PT100 temperature sensor.
- Input for reagent level sensor.
- The controller has two independent inputs for the reagent level sensor on the measurement channel.