Diaphragm motor pumps ST-D
- Productivity: 10 ÷ 148 l / hr.
- Pressure: 5 ÷ 14 bar.
ST-D diaphragm motor pumps with a mechanical drive is used to dispense liquid chemical solutions. The dosed liquid may be abrasive or contain solid impurities. The pump is able to provide productivity: 10? 148 l / h. pressure: 5 ÷ 14 bar.
Pump performance is controlled manually using a micrometer screw that controls the piston stroke length between 10% -100%. Adjustment can be carried out both on a stopped and a running pump.
On request, models with a servo motor are delivered, which independently rotates the micrometer handle of the pump and is controlled by an input signal of 4-20 mA or 0-10V DC.
- ST-D series diaphragm chemical metering pumps in a compact mini design.
- AA Configuration — pump head — n / a AISI 316l, membrane — PTFE (Teflon);
CA — pump head — PP, membrane — PTFE (Teflon).
- Productivity: 10 ÷ 148 l / h, pressure: 5 ÷ 14 bar;
- Pumps are CE compliant;
- The pump casing is made of cast aluminum, protected by epoxy, anti-acid paint;
- Protection class: IP55, degree of isolation: F-S1 - IEC 34-1;
- Pump performance is controlled by a micrometer knob that controls the stroke length of the piston;
- The metering pump is driven by a vertically mounted motor;
- The gearbox operates on the principle of idling (the piston is returned using the return spring);
- Standard motor: 0.18 kW, 230 / 400V, 3 phases, 50 Hz .;
- Other types of engines are made to order.
Motor-driven diaphragm pumps of the « ST-D »
series standard options:
- Configuration AA — pump head — n / a AISI 316l, membrane — PTFE (Teflon)
- Configuration CA — pump head — PP (polypropylene), membrane — PTFE (Teflon)
|ARTICLE||HEAD||COUNTERPRESSURE||MEMBRANE DIAMETER||Price excluding VAT, (€)|
|l / h||AA||VA||MM||AA||CA|
| AD0016 ** 00100
| AD0030 ** 00100
| AD0061 ** 00100
The pumps are equipped with a three-phase vertically mounted 0.18 kW motor. Protection class IP 55, insulation class F.
Tropically-resistant engines or self-ventilation engines can be installed on request.