DLX VFT / MBB dosing pump from a flow meter
- Productivity: 1 ÷ 20 l/hr.
- Pressure: 2 ÷ 10 bar.
DLX VFT/MBB dosing pump dispenser from a flow meter is a microprocessor-controlled dispenser, proportional dosing with PVDF allows you to dispense liquids and reagents of the chemical, pharmaceutical, food industry, water treatment, water treatment and water disinfection .
VFT/MBB proportional metering pump from a pulse meter. For each pulse, the pump gives a certain portion of the reagent (the portion is set in the modes 1xN , 1: N , 1xN (M - with a parameter in memory), where N is the number of pulses received ). It may also work in manual dosing mode.
- Manual . Permanent « ON-OFF ». Productivity is regulated in percentage terms 0-100%.
- Proportional « PROP » . Proportional dosing from an external pulse flow meter. For each pulse, the pump provides a certain portion of the reagent. The portion is set in the modes 1xN, 1: N, 1xN (M), where N is the number of pulses.
- Proportional dosing pump from an external pulse signal (from a pulse flow meter).
- Microprocessor control.
- Segmented digital display.
- Dosing modes: Manual ON/OFF; proportional: multiplication 1xN, multiplication with memory 1xN (M), division 1: N.
- Five indicators for displaying work status.
- 4 touch buttons for operating mode: START/STOP, F (Functions), more, less.
- Level sensor support (sensor not included).
External dimensions DLX VFT/MBB
DLX VFT/MBB Performance Charts
|Type||Consumption||Pressure||Code|| Price without VAT, (€)
- 120V - +10%
- R/C - +60 euro
The dispenser is made in a polypropylene casing, degree of protection IP65 (dust, splashes). New sample dispenser head with manual air bleed valve.
Appearance of DLX VFT/MBB pump control panels
DLX VFT/MBB package bundle
Each DLX VFT/MBB pump comes standard with:
- Dosing pump (1 pc.).
- Flexible PVC intake hose (4 meters).
- Discharge hose (2 meters).
- Intake valve (1 pc.).
- Injection valve (1 pc.).
- Passport instruction (1 pc.).