BT Electromagnetic Dosing Pumps
BT dosing electromagnetic pumps
- Productivity: 5 ÷ 80 l / hr.
- Pressure: 1 ÷ 20 bar.
BT Solenoid Metering Pumps - have the highest performance in ETATRON D.S. (up to 80 l / h). Depending on the version, the pump control can be either analog or digital with the support of various sensors and information interfaces.
- Solenoidal diaphragm metering pumps with analog and microprocessor control.
- The aluminum casing is coated with a PTFE protective film.
- Operating modes: manual, by an external pulse signal (1xN; 1xN (M), 1: N), by an external 4-20 mA signal.
- Options: reagent level control (sensor not included), level alarm; timer, relay output.
- LCD display.
- The standard voltage is 230V 50Hz.
- Protection of IR65.
- The control panel is protected by a transparent polycarbonate cover.
- The pumps have support for a reagent level sensor, flow sensor, and output flow sensor.
BT performance charts (up to 20 l / h)
BT performance charts (up to 30-80 l / h)
|type||Consumption||Pressure||Pump head type||Price excluding VAT, (€)|
|l / h||bar||MA / AD||MA / M||VFT||pH-Rx-Cl / M||MF|
- 120V - +10%
Various BT Pumps
The BT metering pump range consists of 5 different designs.
MA / AD is the most simple analog pump with manual control and without a digital display. Performance control in the range of 0-100% or 0-20% (for more accurate dosing of small volumes of reagent) Operation with the rotary knob of the potentiometer and mechanical buttons On / Off and 0-20% / 0-100%.
MA / M - a digital pump with manual control. Performance is set on the display in 1% increments using the touch buttons. Has a relay alarm output. In addition to the level sensor, it also supports a flow sensor.
VFT is a pump that supports manual or proportional control from a pulse flow meter. All pump controls are mechanical: buttons, a rotary knob for selecting modes, a mechanical display for programming pulses. It can work in manual mode (on / off), and in proportional mode in 1xN multiplication, multiplication with 1xN (M) memory or 1 / N division, where N is the number of pulses of the flowmeter.
MF is the most advanced digital pump in the BT range. It supports dosing in manual mode, proportional dosing from a 4-20 mA signal, from a pulse flow meter (as well as in the VFT series), as well as at the set ppm (similar to a percentage, but a millionth share). Clock, timer, buzzer for more convenient programming work. Relay alarm output. In addition to the level sensor, it also supports a flow sensor.
pH-RX-CL / M is a proportional pump that has built-in controllers for pH, RedOx (redox potential), chlorine. pH is measured in the range 0-14, RedOx from -1000 to +1400 mV, chlorine 0-20 ppm (mg / l). Supports automatic thermal compensation (when connected to the appropriate PT100 sensor). It has a 4-20 mA output, as well as an alarm relay output. In addition to the level sensor, it also supports a flow sensor.
Appearance of control panels of various varia Performance of BT pumps
Terms of Service
- Power supply for single-phase pumps - 200-260 volts.
- Ambient temperature +5 to +40 ° C.
- Relative humidity 80% at temperatures up to +31 ° C, at a temperature +40 ° C; relative humidity 50%.
- Operating altitude not more than 2000 meters.
The standard delivery of each BT pump includes:
- Dosing pump (1 pc.).
- Flexible PVC intake hose (4 meters).
- Discharge hose (2 meters).
- Intake valve (1 pc.).
- Exhaust valve (1 pc.).
- Passport instruction (1 pc.).