Digital Pump Dispenser BT MF
- Productivity: 5 ÷ 80 l / hr.
- Pressure: 1 ÷ 20 bar.
The BT MF Digital Pump Dispenser is designed to accurately dispense reagents. This is a powerful multifunctional digital dispenser BT MF, the performance of which is regulated by the pulse frequency (injection).
The pump operates in manual mode, or in proportional dosing modes from pulses of an external flow meter, from a 4-20 mA signal and at the set ppm. There is a built-in timer and remote control (on / off) at a distance of up to 100 meters.
- Manual (manual) . Performance is manually adjusted using the buttons. The pump pulse frequency is set in three versions:
from 0 to 180 pulses per minute (normal dosing method);
from 0 to 120 pulses per hour;
from 0 to 48 pulses per day.
An additional feature is the use of a timer that provides dosing with Start / Stop cycles.
If the timer is not on, the pump doses in manual mode. When you turn on the daily timer, the pump runs up to 8 Start / Stop cycles per day, and when you turn on the weekly timer, up to 8 Start / Stop cycles per week.
- Proportional « PROP » ;. In this mode, the manufacturer offers a wide selection of functions.
- The pump doses according to the pulses of the external flow meter.
For each signal (pulse) of the flow meter, the pump gives a certain portion of the reagent. The number of portions of the reagent is set by choosing the function 1xN (multiplication), 1xN (M) (multiplication with memory), 1: N (division). The values of N and M are entered by the user. In the multiplication function 1xN and 1xN (M), N is the number of pump pulses, M is the number of flowmeter signals that are recorded in the metering memory. In distribution function 1: N, N is the number of flowmeter signals (pulses).
- ppm mode (ppm).
This mode is used when you need to dose very accurately. The signal parameters from an external flowmeter are programmed through the menu,% - reagent concentration and ppm value (from 0 to 20.00). Using this data, the microprocessor of the pump determines and sets the number of pulses per volume of water flowing through the flowmeter.
Proportional dosing mode from an external 4-20 mA signal.The pump pulse frequency is proportional to the received mA signal, the larger the signal, the greater the performance. Using the menu, the minimum and maximum value of the external signal with the corresponding pulse frequency is set (dots « Setting 1 » and « Setting 2 »).
For example: 4 mA = 0 pulses per minute, 20 mA = 180 pulses. At these points, the pump starts or stops running. The pulse frequency dosage will vary from 0 to 180 per minute - in proportion to changes in the external signal from 0 to 20 mA.
Additional functions: the ability to control from a remote device (Start / Stop), an electronic clock (d / m / g / h / m) with memory and a buzzer.
- Multi-function digital proportional dosing pump.
- Backlit LCD.
- Dosing modes: manual ON / OFF; by timer; proportional: 4-20 mA, from a pulse flowmeter: multiplication 1xN, multiplications with memory 1xN (M), division 1: N; at the set ppm.
- Electronic clock.
- ON / OFF relay output for alarms.
- Three indicators for displaying work status.
- 5 touch buttons for selecting pump operating modes.
- Support for output and level sensors (sensors not included)
BT performance charts (up to 20 l / h)
BT performance charts (up to 30-80 l / h)
|type||Consumption||Pressure||Article||Price without MPD, (€)|
|l / h||bar||MF|
- 120V - +10%
The dispenser is made in an aluminum housing, which is coated with anti-acid paint. Standard PP head with manual air bleed valve.
The pump control panel with a convenient interface: button menu, Start / Stop button, LCD - display and 3 Led - indicators. The panel is covered with a transparent plastic cover.
The proportional dosing pump BT MF is supplied ready to use. Protection class IP65 (dust, spray).
Mounting option: wall .
- BT MF dosing pump
- Flexible PVC intake hose (4 lm)
- Pressure hose made of polyethylene (2 r.m.)
- Reagent injection / intake valves (1 pc. / 1 pc.)
- Passport and installation and maintenance instructions