BT MA / M metering pump
- Productivity: 5 ÷ 80 l / hr.
- Pressure: 1 ÷ 20 bar.
Microprocessor-controlled BT MA / M metering pump is a manual digital pump for precise metering of liquid reagents.
The metering pump BT MA / M is in continuous operation, the capacity is set on the digital display in a percentage of 0-100% in 1% increments using the touch buttons.
- Microprocessor-controlled diaphragm metering pump.
- Continuous ON / OFF dosing.
- Segmented digital display.
- Performance adjustment 0-100% in 1% increments.
- Five indicators for displaying work status
- 4 touch buttons for selecting the operating mode: START / STOP, more, less, F (choice of functions).
- ON / OFF relay output for alarms.
- Support for output and level sensors (sensors not included).
BT performance charts (up to 20 l / h)
BT performance charts (up to 30-80 l / h)
|type||Consumption||Pressure||Article||Price without VAT, (€)|
|l / h||bar||MA / M|
- 120V - +10%
The dispenser is made in an aluminum housing, which is coated with anti-acid paint. Standard PVC head without air bleed valve.
Pump control panel with a simple interface - 5 LED indicators of the status of operation, 4 buttons for controlling the operating mode and a segment-digital display. The control panel is covered with a transparent plastic cover.
The BT MA / M metering pump is supplied ready to use. Protection class IP65 (dust, spray).
Mounting option: wall .
- BT MA / M dosing pump
- Flexible PVC intake hose (4 lm)
- Pressure hose made of polyethylene (2 r.m.)
- Reagent injection / intake valves (1 pc. / 1 pc.)
- Passport and installation and maintenance instructions