Solenoid metering pump BT MA / AD
- Productivity: 5 ÷ 80 l / h .
- Pressure: 1 ÷ 20 bar .
BT MA / AD Solenoid Metering Pump is a simple, analogue liquid metering pump.
The BT MA / AD solenoid pump is continuous and allows you to adjust the capacity.
Control is carried out using two mechanical buttons, the status of the work reflect indicators. The performance is regulated by the potentiometer knob by changing the pulse frequency in percentage terms of 10-100% or 2-20% (for small dosing volumes).
- BT MA / AD solenoid metering pump with manual control.
- Continuous ON / OFF dosing.
- Dual scale performance adjustment 10-100% and 2-20%.
- Five indicators for displaying work status.
- 2 mechanical buttons: ON / OFF, 2-20% mode, 10-100% mode.
- Potentiometer knob for adjusting performance.
- Level sensor support (sensor not included).
BT performance charts (up to 30-80 l / h)
|type||Consumption||Pressure||Article||Price without VAT, (€)|
|l / h||bar||MA / AD|
- 120V - + 10%
The dispenser is made in an aluminum housing, which is coated with two layers of protective anti-acid paint. Standard PVC head without air bleed valve.
Pump control panel with a simple analog interface - 4 LED status indicators, 2 operation mode buttons and a potentiometer knob for adjusting performance. The control panel is covered with a transparent plastic cover.
The BT MA / AD solenoid metering pump is supplied ready to use. Protection class IP65 (dust, spray).
Mounting option: wall .
- BT MA / AD metering pump
- Flexible PVC intake hose (4 lm)
- Pressure hose made of polyethylene (2 r.m.)
- Reagent injection / intake valves (1 pc. / 1 pc.)
- Passport and installation and maintenance instructions