BT VFT Proportional Pump, Flow Meter Operated
- Productivity: 5 ÷ 80 l / hr.
- Pressure: 1 ÷ 20 bar.
The proportional dosing pump BT VFT is used for dispensing liquid chemicals. This is an analog BT VFT dispenser, operating both in manual mode (on / off) and in proportional mode from pulses of an external flow meter. Dispenser performance is controlled by changing the pulse frequency.
- Proportional « PROP » - the pump doses according to the pulses of the external flow meter. For each pulse of the flow meter, the pump provides a certain portion of the reagent. The number of portions of the reagent is set by choosing the function 1xN (multiplication), 1xN (M) (multiplication with memory), 1: N (division).
To do this, set the number N on the mechanical scoreboard, and move the mode dial to the position of the selected function.
- In the multiplication function 1xN and 1xN (M), N is the number of pump pulses
- In the distribution function 1: N, N is the number of signals (pulses) of the flowmeter.
- Manual. - the pump works in the on / off mode, the performance is regulated by manual adjustment of the pulse frequency. To do this, on the mechanical display we set the required pump pulse frequency (N) and put the mode dial in the "Manual" position.
- Proportional dosing pump BT VFT, operating from a pulse flow meter (from an external pulse signal).
- Analog and manual controls.
- Dosing modes: Manual (ON); ON / OFF; proportional: multiplication 1xN, multiplications with memory 1xN (M), division 1: N.
- Seven indicators for displaying work status.
- Mechanical pulse thermostat.
- Mechanical selector for selecting operating modes.
- Level sensor support (sensor not included)
BT performance charts (up to 20 l / h)
BT performance charts (up to 30-80 l / h)
|type||Consumption||Pressure||Article||Price without VAT, (€)|
|l / h||bar||VFT|
- 120V - +10%
The dispenser is made in an aluminum housing, which is coated with anti-acid paint. Standard PP head with manual air bleed valve.
Pump control panel with a simple interface. All controls are mechanical: buttons, a rotary knob for selecting modes, a mechanical display for programming pulses. The panel is covered with a transparent plastic cover.
The BT VFT Proportional Dosing Pump is supplied ready to use. Protection class IP65 (dust, spray).
Mounting option: wall .
- BT VFT metering pump
- Flexible PVC intake hose (4 lm)
- Pressure hose made of polyethylene (2 r.m.)
- Reagent injection / intake valves (1 pc. / 1 pc.)
- Passport and installation and maintenance instructions