Digital pumps DLXB MF / M from 4-20 mA signal
- Productivity: 1 ÷ 20 l/hr.
- Pressure: 2 ÷ 10 bar.
DLXB MF/M metering pump from a 4-20 mA signal, from pulses from an external flow meter and according to the set ppm for dispensing liquid reagents.
- Manual . Productivity is set using the control buttons in the ranges:
0-120 pulses per minute (normal dosing method);
0-120 pulses per hour;
0-48 pulses per day.
- Proportional « PROP » . In this mode, the manufacturer offers a wide selection of functions.
The pump doses according to the pulses of the external vitratomir. For each pulse of the flowmeter, the pump delivers a certain portion of the reagent. The number of portions of the reagent is set by choosing the function 1xN (multiplication), 1xN (M) (multiplication with memory), 1: N (division). The values of N and M are entered by the user.
In the multiplication function 1xN and 1xN (M), N is the number of pump pulses, M is the number of such flowmeter signals recorded in the dispenser memory. If the number of recorded pulses is 4 times greater than N (memory buffer overflow), then the LED and audible alarms will work, the service relay will turn on and stop the pump.
In the distribution function 1: N, N is the number of pulses of the flowmeter.
ppm mode (millionth of a share) . This mode is used when it is necessary to meter very accurately.
The parameters of the signal from an external flowmeter, the volume of the reagent per pump pulse,% - the reagent concentration and ppm value (from 0 to 20.00) are programmed in the menu. The microprocessor of the pump, using this data, determines and sets the number of pulses per volume of water passing through the flowmeter.
The proportional dosing mode from an external 4-20 mA signal .
The pump pulse frequency is proportional to the received mA signal, the larger the signal, the greater the productivity.
Using the menu, the minimum value is set and the maximum value of the external signal with the corresponding pulse frequency (dots « Setting 1 » and « Setting 2 »).
For example : 4 mA = 0 pulses per minute, 20 mA = 120 pulses. At these points, the pump starts or stops running. The pulse frequency dosage will vary from 0 to 120 per minute - in proportion to changes in the external signal from 0 to 20 mA. It is also possible to set a reversible external signal from 20 to 4 mA by changing the value: 20 mA = 0 pulses per minute, 4 mA = 120 pulses.
- Multi-function digital proportional dosing pump.
- Backlit LCD.
- Dosing modes: manual ON/OFF; by timer; proportional: 4-20 mA, from a pulse flowmeter: multiplication 1xN, multiplication with memory 1xN (M), division 1: N; at the set ppm.
- Electronic clock.
- ON/OFF relay output for alarms.
- Three indicators for displaying work status.
- 5 touch buttons for selecting pump operating modes.
- Support for output and level sensors (sensors not included).
External dimensions DLXB MF/M
DLXB MF/M Performance Charts
|Type||Consumption||Pressure||Code|| Price without VAT, (€)
- 120V - +10%
- R/C - +60 euro
The dispenser is made in a polypropylene casing, degree of protection IP65 (dust, splashes). New sample dispenser head with manual air bleed valve.
Appearance of DLXB MF/M pump control panels
Options DLXB MF/M
Each DLXB MF/M pump comes standard with:
- Dosing pump (1 pc.).
- Flexible PVC intake hose (4 meters).
- Discharge hose (2 meters).
- Intake valve (1 pc.).
- Injection valve (1 pc.).
- Passport instruction (1 pc.).