DLXB VFT / MBB batcher from an external pulse signal of a flowmeter
- Productivity: 1 ÷ 20 l/hr.
- Pressure: 2 ÷ 10 bar.
DLXB VFT/MBB dispenser is a microprocessor controlled electromagnetic dispenser, dosing from an external pulse signal of the flow meter. The proportional dosing DLXB VFT/MBB dispenser allows dosing liquids and reagents of the chemical industry, water treatment, water treatment and water disinfection .
The DLXB VFT/MBB dispenser gives a certain portion of the reagent for each pulse (the portion is set in the 1xN, 1: N, 1xN modes (M - with a parameter in memory), where N is the number of received pulses). It may also work in manual dosing mode.
- Manual . Permanent « ON-OFF ». Productivity is regulated in percentage terms 0-100%.
- Proportional « PROP » . Proportional dosing from an external pulse flow meter. For each pulse, the pump provides a certain portion of the reagent. The portion is set in the modes 1xN, 1: N, 1xN (M), where N is the number of pulses.
- Proportional dosing pump from an external pulse signal (from a pulse flow meter).
- Microprocessor control.
- Segmented digital display.
- Dosing modes: Manual ON/OFF; proportional: multiplication 1xN, multiplication with memory 1xN (M), division 1: N.
- Five indicators for displaying work status.
- 4 touch buttons for operating mode: START/STOP, F (Functions), more, less.
- Level sensor support (sensor not included).
External dimensions DLXB VFT/MBB
DLXB VFT/MBB Performance Charts
|Type||Consumption||Pressure||Code|| Price without VAT, (€)
- 120V - +10%
- R/C - +60 euro
The dispenser is made in a polypropylene casing, degree of protection IP65 (dust, splashes). New sample dispenser head with manual air bleed valve.
Appearance of DLXB VFT/MBB pump control panels
DLXB VFT/MBB package bundle
Each DLXB VFT/MBB pump comes standard with:
- Dosing pump (1 pc.).
- Flexible PVC intake hose (4 meters).
- Discharge hose (2 meters).
- Intake valve (1 pc.).
- Injection valve (1 pc.).
- Passport instruction (1 pc.).