PKX Reagent Dispenser Pump
PKX manual pump reagent dispenser
- Productivity: up to 7 l / hour.
- Pressure: up to 7 bar.
PKX reagent dispenser pump with polypropylene head - the most simple and inexpensive in the ETATRON D.S. product line All models have analog control . The plastic of the outer casing is resistant to acid fumes. Air bleed valve - manual. Protection class of the housing against water and dust IP 65 (full protection against dust + protection against water damage). A universal bracket is included in the standard package and allows you to install the pump in horizontal or vertical position.
- Manual PKX reagent dispensing pump
- Productivity: 1 ÷ 7 l / h
- Pressure 1 ÷ 7 bar
- Height of absorption - 2 m
- Standard voltage - 230V 50Hz
- Pumps are CE compliant
- Plastic case
- Manual air bleed valve
- Ability to connect a level sensor (except for the PKX-MA / A model)
- Installation options: wall / horizontal mount
- Protection class: IP65
- Compact dimensions: 158x106x144 mm
|Pump type||Max. stream||Price excluding VAT, (€)|
|l / hour||bar||MA / A||MA / AL||FT / A|| MA / A
12Vdc, 24Vdc / Vac
| MA / A
|0105||1||5||185||196||215||203 (24Vac)||203||+ 10%|
|0206||2||6||181||198||200||199 (24Vac)||-||+ 10%|
|0505||5||5||181||198||200||199 (12Vdc)||-||+ 10%|
Various options for transforming PKX metering pumps with a universal bracket
PKX Series Pump Options
MA / A is the easiest option with manual control. The pump doses the reagent in two modes: on or off. There are 2 indicators on the control panel: mains power and on / off. Manual performance control - using the potentiometer knob. Does not support level sensor.
MA / AL - differs from the previous version only in the support of the level sensor (not included in the package). A third indicator is added to the control panel - refers to the level sensor.
FT / A - this type of dispenser is controlled by a pulse flow meter. Pump operation is possible in two modes:
- a) Proportional dosing 1: 1 - for each pulse of the flow meter there is one working cycle of the metering pump.
- b) Dosing in the time interval - for each pulse of the flow meter, the pump is turned on for a time from 0 to 60 seconds (time is set).
It supports a level sensor and has 3 indicators on the control panel similar to the MA / AL option.
Terms of Service
- The ambient temperature must be between 0 and +40 ° C.
- Relative humidity no more than 80% if the ambient temperature is up to +31 ° C. At +40 ° C the relative humidity is not more than 50%.
- Power supply is single-phase 200-260 volts, except for the PKX 03-03 model, which has a power supply of 12 volts.
- The height of the pump during operation should not exceed 2000 meters above sea level.
Materials of construction
PKX series pumps are made of the following materials:
- The pump head (flow part) is made of polypropylene (PP).
- Teflon working membrane (PTFE).
- Polypropylene head nipple.
- Viton sticking valves.
- Viton o-rings.
- Check valve - made of polypropylene / ceramic.
- Outlet valve - made of polypropylene / ceramic.
- Intake (bleed) hose - made of PVC.
- Discharge hose - made of polyethylene.
Each PKX pump comes standard with:
- Dosing pump (1 pc.).
- Universal mounting bracket.
- Flexible PVC intake hose (4 meters).
- Discharge hose (2 meters).
- Intake valve (1 pc.).
- Exhaust valve (1 pc.).
- Passport instruction (1 pc.).