Analog diaphragm pump PKX MA / A
- Productivity: up to 7 l / hour.
- Pressure: up to 7 bar.
Manual analog PKX MA / A diaphragm pump is the simplest manual metering pump that runs continuously on / off.
The PKX MA / A analog diaphragm pump can be adjusted using the potentiometer knob, setting the pulse frequency in the range of 10-100% of the nominal value of 120 pulses / min.
- Manual dosing pump PKX MA / A
- Continuous ON / OFF dosing mode
- Manual performance adjustment 10 ÷ 100%
- Input for level control sensor is not provided.
|Pump type||Max. stream||Article||Price excluding VAT, (€)|
|l / hour||bar||MA / A||120V|
The pump housing is made of antacid plastic. The head is equipped with a manual air bleed valve.
The flow part is compatible with liquids of different chemical activity. The pump control panel with a simple analog interface - two LED indicators (LEDs) and a potentiometer knob. The panel sticker is coated with a polyester film that is resistant to UV rays and moisture.
Appearance of PKX MA / A pump control panels
Each PKX MA / A pump comes standard with:
- PKX MA / A pump
- Intake valve - 1 pc.
- Exhaust valve - 1 pc.
- Intake (bleed) hose - 4 lm PVC
- Discharge hose - 2 r.m. PE
- Passport and installation and maintenance instructions.