PKX FT / A metering pump powered by a flow meter
- Productivity: up to 7 l / hour.
- Pressure: up to 7 bar.
PKX FT / A dosing pump powered by a pulse flow meter.
Pump dosing modes constant timer ON-OFF and proportional to PROP. Performance is regulated by a potentiometer knob.
- Manual. Permanent « ON-OFF » timer dosing mode is indicated by the function T = 1: (0-60 sec.). For each pulse of the flowmeter, the pump is turned on for a time of 0-60 seconds, the time is manually set in a percentage of 0-100%.
Example : Set the potentiometer knob to the division of 50% on the scale "% t" we get the time 30 sec., i.e. for one pulse of the flow meter, the pump turns on for 30 seconds. If the next impulse arrives from the flow meter within the set time, the pump will ignore it.
- Proportional « PROP » ;. The dosage regimen is indicated by the function F = 1: 1. For each pulse of the flow meter, there is one working pulse of the metering pump.
The function switch "F" and "T" is located on the back cover of the pump housing.
- Pulse flow metering dosing pump
- Dosing modes:
I - proportional to 1x1: 1 received pulse from the flow meter = 1 injection of the pump;
II - 1x (0-60 sec.): 1 received pulse from the flow meter = dosing in the interval 0-60 sec.
- Level sensor support (sensor not included)
|Pump type||Max. stream||Article||Price excluding VAT, (€)|
|l / hour||bar||FT / A||120V|
The pump housing is made of antacid plastic. The head is equipped with a manual air bleed valve.
Dispenser control panel with a simple interface - three LED-indicators (LEDs) and a control knob. The panel sticker is coated with a polyester film that is resistant to UV rays and moisture.
The standard delivery package for each PKX FT / A pump is:
- PKX FT / A pump
- Intake valve - 1 pc.
- Exhaust valve - 1 pc.
- Intake (bleed) hose - 4 lm PVC
- Discharge hose - 2 r.m. PE
- Passport and installation and maintenance instructions.