Diaphragm metering pump PKX MA / AL
- Productivity: up to 7 l / hour.
- Pressure: up to 7 bar.
PKX MA / AL analog pump with polypropylene head for dispensing reagents.
This is the simplest manual metering pump that works in continuous ON / OFF mode. Pump performance can be adjusted using the potentiometer knob, setting the pulse frequency in the range of 10-100% of the nominal value of 120 imp / min.
Input for level control sensor (sensor not included).
- Manual diaphragm metering pump PKX MA / AL
- Continuous ON / OFF dosing mode
- Manual performance adjustment 10 ÷ 100%
- With level sensor support (sensors not included)
|Pump type||Max. stream||Article||Price excluding VAT, (€)|
|l / hour||bar||MA / AL||120V|
The pump housing is made of antacid plastic. The head is equipped with a manual air bleed valve.
The pump control panel with a simple analog interface - three LED indicators (LEDs) and a potentiometer knob. The panel sticker is coated with a polyester film that is resistant to UV rays and moisture.
The standard delivery package for each PKX FT / A pump is:
- PKX FT / A pump
- Intake valve - 1 pc.
- Exhaust valve - 1 pc.
- Intake (bleed) hose - 4 lm PVC
- Discharge hose - 2 r.m. PE
- Passport and installation and maintenance instructions.