Multifunctional metering pump eONE PLUS
- Productivity: 1 ÷ 30 l/hour.
- Pressure: 0.5 ÷ 20 bar .
The eONE PLUS proportional metering dosing pump with a PVDF head is a compact manual pump for dispensing liquid reagents of any chemical composition. With its vast selection of features, this state-of-the-art digital dispenser is the flagship of the Etatron solenoid pump range. It is implemented on the basis of a microelectronic circuit that “intelligently” controls the solenoid, adjusting power consumption and supply according to the backpressure fluctuations in the system.
The dosing pump eONE PLUS operates manually, or in a proportional dosing mode according to the level of pH (acid/base balance), RedOx (redox potential Rx) and free chlorine (Cl), from signals (pulses) of an external flow meter, from 4-20 mA signal, as set by ppm.
- Manual « Manual » . The pump doses in a constant ON/OFF mode, the performance is regulated by the frequency of pulses (injections) in the range from 0 to 180 pulses/min or from 0 to 100%.
- Proportional « PROP » . In this mode, the manufacturer offers a wide selection of functions.
- Dosing according to pH, RedOx, Cl water level. The pump is equipped with a built-in controller, when programming you must select one of the measured parameters: pH, Rx or Cl. Ranges of level measurement: pH 0-14 with a resolution of 0.01 pH, Rx from -1000 to +1400 mV with a resolution of 1 mV, Cl 0-20 ppm with a resolution of 0.1 ppm.
Dosing according to signals from an external flowmeter. For each flowmeter signal, the pump supplies a certain portion of the reagent. The number of servings of the reagent is set by choosing the function:« 1xN » - for 1 signal of the flow meter, N pump pulses are issued« 1xN (M) » - NxM pump pulses are given per 1 flowmeter signal, where M is the number of flowmeter signals in memory« 1: N » - 1 pump impulse is outputted to N flowmeter signals« 1 x ml » - a preset number of milliliters of reagent is supplied per meter signal« 1 x L » - a preset number of liters of reagent is supplied per meter signal« ml x m3 » - the specified number of milliliters of reagent is supplied to the number of flowmeter signals corresponding to one cubic meter of waterThe values N, M, ml, L are entered by the user.
ppm mode (millionth of a share). This mode is used when you need to dose very accurately.Through the menu, the parameters of the signal from an external flowmeter, pulse volume of the reagent,% - reagent concentration and ppm value (from 0 to 20.00) are programmed. Based on this data, the number of pulses per volume of water passing through the flowmeter is automatically determined and set.
- Dosing by an external current signal with a range from 4 to 20 mA. The pump pulse frequency is proportional to the received mA signal - the larger the signal, the higher the performance.
Additional functions: using a timer, setting the 4-20 mA output, setting the on-delay time, manual or automatic thermal compensation (when the corresponding PT100 sensor is connected).
Installed on/off protection functions , which provide the inclusion of an alarm and can independently stop the pump:
- « UNDERLOAD » (underloading) - responsible for reagent collection
- « OVERLOAD » (overload) - responsible for reagent discharge
- « FLOW SENSOR » - signaling of the output flow sensor, control of the reagent output from the dispenser head
- « ALARM » - signal about memory overflow (exceeding the number of recorded signals).
- Productivity up to 30 l/h (500 ml/min) with a back pressure of 5 bar
- Maximum pulse frequency 180 cpm
- Electrical parameters: universal voltage 100-250 V
- Height of reagent intake 2 m
- Level sensor support (sensor not included).
|Pump type||MAX stream||Article||Price excluding VAT, (€)|
|28, 2||0, 5|
Structural design and materials for the eONE PLUS version
The metering head has a manual air bleed valve and is resistant to aggressive environments.
The control panel consists of a graphic LCD with backlight, 3 LED indicators of the status of work, 5 touch control buttons. The panel sticker is coated with a polyester film that is resistant to UV rays and moisture.
The pump is delivered ready to operate.
Degree of protection IP65 (dust, splashes).
Mounting option: wall .
- Dosing pump (1 pc.)
- Intake hose (2 lm)
- Pressure hose (2 r.m.)
- Injection/intake valves (1 pc./1 pc.)
- Passport and installation and maintenance instructions.
eONE Series Pump Functions
|230 Vac - 50/60 Hz||✔|
|Digital and analog inputs|
|Input for a pulse flowmeter||✔|
|Input for level sensor||✔|
|Input for the flow sensor||✔|
|Pt100 temperature sensor input||✔|
|pH (0-14 pH)||✔|
|Rx (-1000-1400 mV)||✔|
|Cl (0-2, 0-20, 0-200 ppm)||✔|
|Digital 4-20 mA signal||✔|
|Digital 4-20 mA signal||✔|
|Proportional dosing (multiplication)||✔|
|ppm concentration measurements||✔|
|Max. -Min. concentration||✔|