eONE MF Proportional Dosing Pump
- Productivity: 1 ÷ 30 l/hour.
- Pressure: 0.5 ÷ 20 bar .
The eONE MF proportional metering dosing pump with a PVDF head is a compact manual pump for dispensing liquid reagents of any chemical composition. The dosing pump eONE MF operates in manual mode or in proportional dosing mode from the signals (pulses) of the external flow meter, from the 4-20 mA signal and at the set ppm.
An additional feature is the use of a timer that provides weekly and daily dosing with Start/Stop cycles.
- Manual « Manual » . The pump doses in a constant ON/OFF mode, the performance is regulated by the frequency of pulses (injections) in the range from 0 to 180 pulses/min or from 0 to 100%.
- Proportional « PROP » . In this mode, the manufacturer offers a wide selection of functions.
- Dosing by signals from an external flowmeter. For each flowmeter signal, the pump supplies a certain portion of the reagent.
The number of portions of the reagent is set by selecting the function:
« 1xN » - N pump pulses are given for 1 flowmeter signal
« 1xN (M) » - NxM pump pulses are given per 1 flowmeter signal, where M is the number of flowmeter signals in the memory
« 1: N » - 1 pump pulse is issued to N flowmeter signals
« 1 x ml » - a preset number of milliliters of reagent is supplied per meter signal
« 1 x L » - a preset number of liters of reagent is supplied per meter signal
« ml x m3 » - the specified number of milliliters of reagent is supplied to the number of flowmeter signals corresponding to one cubic meter of water.
The values N, M, ml, L are entered by the user.
- ppm mode (millionth of a share) . This mode is used when it is necessary to dose very accurately.
The parameters of the signal from an external flowmeter, the pulsed volume of the reagent,% - reagent concentration and ppm value (from 0 to 20.00) are programmed through the menu. Based on these data, the number of pulses per volume of water passing through the flow meter is automatically determined and set.
- Dosing by an external current signal with a range from 4 to 20 mA. The pump pulse frequency is proportional to the received mA signal - the larger the signal, the higher the performance.
Installed on/off protection functions , which provide the inclusion of an alarm and can independently stop the pump:
- « UNDERLOAD » (underloading) - responsible for reagent collection
- « OVERLOAD » (overload) - responsible for reagent discharge
- « FLOW SENSOR » - signaling of the output flow sensor, control of the reagent output from the dispenser head
- « ALARM » - signal about memory overflow (exceeding the number of recorded signals).
- Productivity up to 30 l/h (500 ml/min) with a back pressure of 5 bar
- Maximum pulse frequency 180 cpm
- Electrical parameters: universal voltage 100-250 V
- Height of reagent intake 2 m
- Level sensor support (sensor not included).
|Pump type||MAX stream||Article||Price excluding VAT, (€)|
|28, 2||0, 5|
Structural scheme and materials of execution eONE MF
The metering head has a manual air bleed valve and is resistant to aggressive environments.
The pump is delivered ready to operate.
Degree of protection IP65 (dust, splashes).
Mounting option: wall .
- Dosing pump (1 pc.)
- Intake hose (4 lm)
- Pressure hose (2 r.m.)
- Injection/intake valves (1 pc./1 pc.)
- Passport and installation and maintenance instructions.