Peristaltic Hose Pumps F / F-T
- Productivity: 0.5 ÷ 6 l / hr.
- Pressure: 1 bar.
Peristaltic hose pumps F is the most hose pump for dispensing liquid reagents in non-pressure dosing systems. The pump operates at a fixed capacity in the on / off control mode.
F-T Peristaltic Hose Pumps is a hose pump for supplying liquid reagents in pressureless metering systems. Pump performance is regulated by a timer in the interval 0? Divide; 7 sec. Using the adjustment knob, the required percentage of time is set.
Example : In the middle position of the handle (50%), the pump runs for 3.5 seconds, followed by a pause of 3.5 seconds, etc. the cycle repeats.
Materials and design of the pump:
- Flow hose with Santopren (Santopren) flexible and resistant to liquid chemicals.
- Hose size 4x7 mm (ID / OD - inner diameter 4 mm / outer 7 mm), hose length 11 cm.
- 4 rollers provide a smooth reagent supply.
- The protection of the working rollers and the hose is equipped with a transparent polycarbonate cover.
- The hydraulic assembly is housed in a polypropylene housing.
External dimensions F
External dimensions F-T
|Pump type||Pump characteristic||Speed||Price without VAT (€)|
|l / hour||bar||F||FT|
HOSES FOR PUMPS F
|Santoprene ® hose (4x7)||F, F-T||RTU0000801|
|Silicone ® hose (4x7)||F, F-T||RTU0000802|