ST-P Plunger Pumps
- Productivity: 11 ÷ 190 l / hr.
- Pressure: 3.5 ÷ 20 bar.
ST-P mini plunger pumps up to 190 l / h - 20 bar are designed for dosing chemicals.
The mini-series of plunger (piston) metering pumps ST-P allows you to dispense relatively inviscid and non-abrasive liquids. The exception is models with 3/4 "Gm nozzles and a stainless steel head that dispense viscous (up to 500 cps) fluids.
Pumps are compact in size (relative to other plunger pumps). Self-pump height for all models up to 3 meters.
Plunger (piston) pumps « ST-P » operate with increased back pressure (up to 20 bar) with a capacity of up to 190 l / h. Performance control, including during pump operation, is carried out by rotating the handle of the micrometer screw, which changes the stroke length of the piston (plunger).
On request, models with a servo motor are delivered, which independently rotates the micrometer handle of the pump and is controlled by an input signal of 4-20 mA or 0-10V DC.
The plungers of the pumps have a stroke length of 15 mm and a diameter of 16-30-48 mm, the frequency of working cycles of the piston is 60 or 120 per minute.
- ST-P series plunger metering pumps in compact mini design;
- Productivity: up to 190 l / h, pressure: up to 20 bar;
- AA Configuration — pump head — N / AISI 316L, plunger — n / a AISI 316L;
BA — pump head — PVC, plunger — Pottery;
- Pumps are CE compliant;
- The pump casing is made of cast aluminum, protected by epoxy and anti-acid paint;
- Protection class: IP55, degree of isolation: F S1 - IEC 34-1;
- Pump performance is controlled by a micrometer knob that controls the stroke length of the piston;
- Maximum height of the fence: 3 meters;
- The metering pump is driven by a vertically mounted motor;
- The gearbox operates on the principle of idling (the piston is returned using the return spring);
- Standard motor: 0.18 kW, 230 / 400V, 3 phases, 50 Hz;
- Other types of engines on request.
- The density of the pumped liquid is up to 1.6.
- Viscosity of the pumped liquid up to 500 cps.
Plunger metering pumps of the « ST-P »
- Configuration AA — pump head — n / a AISI 316l, plunger — n / a AISI 316l
- Configuration BA — pump head — PVC, plunger — Pottery
||Price excluding VAT, (€)|
|l / hour||AA||VA||MM||AA||VA|
| AP0011 ** 00100
| AP0039 ** 00100
| AP0095 ** 00100
The pumps are equipped with a three-phase vertically mounted 0.18 kW motor. Protection class IP 55, insulation class F.
On request, motors can be installed for environments with high humidity or self-ventilation.