Piston Pump ST-P AA
- Productivity: 11 ÷ 190 l / hr.
- Pressure: 3.5 ÷ 20 bar.
The piston pump ST-P AA with n / a AISI 316L with a productivity up to 190 l / hour a vice of 20 bars are intended for dispensing of chemicals.
Performance control , including during pump operation, is carried out by rotating the handle of the micrometer screw, which changes the piston stroke length.
On request, models with a servo motor are delivered, which independently rotates the micrometer handle of the pump and is controlled by an input signal of 4-20 mA or 0-10V DC.
- Series: ST-P
- Model: ST-P AA
- Description: Plunger metering pump ST-P AA. Mini series.
- Standard execution: AA configuration: pump head — n / a AISI 316l, plunger — N / AISI 316l
- Productivity: from 11 to 190 l / h, back pressure up to 20 bar
- Dosage schedule: Permanent ON-OFF
- Pump performance is controlled by a micrometer handle that controls the stroke length of the plunger. Performance adjustment can be performed while the pump is running.
- Scope of delivery: 1 pc. - plunger metering pump. 1 PC. - passport / instruction manual
- Additional information: Standard execution: 230-400V 50Hz ~ 3 phases; 275-480V 60Hz ~ 3 phases. Engine power - 0.18 kW. Insulation class: F. Gm - external BSPm thread.
- Fluid density up to 1.6
- Viscosity of the pumped liquid up to 500 cps
Plunger metering pumps of the « ST-P AA »
- Configuration AA — pump head — n / a AISI 316l, plunger — n / a AISI 316l
||HEAD||PRESSURE||Price without VAT, (€)|
|l / hour||AA||AA|