Reagent dosing station from a pulse flow meter
The Etatron eOne MF pulse meter reagent dosing station accurately dispenses concentrated products into existing systems.
The reagent dosing station is designed for dosing from the signals (pulses) of an external flow meter. With the ability to control the number of pulses per minute, the user can select an eONE MF pump for dosing up to 30 l / h. and microdosing up to 0.09 ml per minute.
The proportional mode "PROP" offers a wide selection of functions for metering stations from a pulse flowmeter.
- Dosing by signals from an external flowmeter. For each flowmeter signal, the pump supplies a certain portion of the reagent.
The number of portions of the reagent is set by selecting the function:
Values N, M, ml, L are entered by the user on the pump.
- " 1xN " - for 1 flowmeter signal, N pump pulses are issued
- " 1xN (M) " - for 1 flowmeter signal NxM pump pulses are output, where M is the number of flowmeter signals in memory
- " 1: N " - 1 pump pulse is outputted to N flowmeter signals
- " 1 x ml " - a predetermined number of milliliters of reagent is supplied per 1 flowmeter signal
- " 1 x L " - for 1 flowmeter signal a predetermined quantity of liters of reagent is supplied
- " ml x m3 " - for the number of flowmeter signals corresponding to one cubic meter of water, a predetermined number of milliliters of reagent is supplied
- ppm mode (millionth of a share). This mode is used when it is necessary to dose very accurately.
The parameters of the signal from an external flowmeter, the pulsed volume of the reagent,% - reagent concentration and value are programmed through the menu ppm (from 0 to 20.00). Based on this data, the number of pulses per volume of water passing through the flowmeter is automatically determined and set.
- Dosing by external current signal with a range of 4 to 20 mA. The pump pulse frequency is proportional to the received mA signal - the larger the signal, the higher the performance.