MP-6 Pump Peristaltic
The peristaltic pump MP-6 can pump viscous liquids and particles in suspension
- Productivity - 40 - 226 l / h
- Head - up to 1.4 bar
- Hose Options: NORPRENE - TYGON - PHARMED
- Maximum suction lift: 8 m with tube up to Ø 12.7 mm, and 6 m with hose Ø 15.9 mm
- Max. permissible pressure in the tube: 1.4 kg / cm2
- Maximum temperature: 60 ºС
- These pumps can handle viscous liquids with suspended particles without damaging the pumps.
- The reverse fluid motion and the siphon effect are excluded
- Fluid viscosity should not exceed 1200 cPs
- Dry running possible
- It is possible to change the direction of rotation
- Good performance and value for money
A peristaltic pump is a positive displacement positive displacement pump; its operation is performed by means of sliding pressure on a flexible pipe; this pressure is created by rollers that rotate parallel to the axis by means of a roller holder.
Slow rotational motion is transmitted by a gear motor driven by an electric motor.
The inside of the pump casing and the roller holder are turned with a tight tolerance, individually calibrated during assembly and subsequently tested to evenly distribute the pressure on the pipe, thereby ensuring perfect self-priming and long pipe life.
The MP-6 peristaltic pumps are reliable, reliable, durable and easy to maintain.
l / h
|MP-6035.9||40||35||9.5 - 3.2||7|
|MP-6035.12||70||35||12.7 - 3.2||7|
|MP-6086.9||108||86||9.5 - 3.2||7|
|MP-6086.12||177||86||12.7 - 3.2||7|
|MP-6118.9||134||118||9.5 - 3.2||7|
|MP-6118.12||226||118||12.7 - 3.2||7|