MP-8 Peristaltic Hose Pump
MP-8 hose pump can handle viscous fluids and suspensions
- Productivity - 101 - 462 l / h
- Head - up to 1.4 bar
- Hose Options: NORPRENE - TYGON - PHARMED
- Maximum suction lift: 8 m with tube up to Ø 12.7 mm, and 6 m with hose Ø 15.9 mm
- Max. permissible pressure in the tube: 1.4 kg / cm2
- Maximum temperature: 60 ºС
- These pumps can handle viscous liquids with suspended particles without damaging the pumps.
- The reverse fluid motion and the siphon effect are excluded
- Fluid viscosity should not exceed 1200 cPs
- Dry running possible
- It is possible to change the direction of rotation
- Good performance and value for money
Hose peristaltic pump is a positive displacement pump; its work is performed by means of sliding pressure on a flexible pipe; this pressure is created by rollers that rotate parallel to the axis by means of a roller holder.
Slow rotational motion is transmitted by a gear motor driven by an electric motor.
The inside of the pump casing and the roller holder are turned with tight tolerance, individually calibrated during assembly and subsequently tested to evenly distribute the pressure on the pipe, thereby ensuring perfect self-priming and long pipe life.
The MP-8 hose pumps are reliable, reliable, durable and easy to maintain.
l / h
|MP-8035.12||101||35||12.7 - 3.2||8|
|MP-8035.16||140||35||15.9 - 3.2||8|
|MP-8086.12||245||86||12.7 - 3.2||8|
|MP-8086.16||364||86||15.9 - 3.2||8|
|MP-8118.12||352||118||12.7 - 3.2||8|
|MP-8118.16||462||118||15.9 - 3.2||8|