Pumps with a dry iHG stainless steel rotor (explosive-proof)
these are vertical single-stage centrifugal chemical pumps, in-line execution, for pumping liquids in oil, chemical, metallurgical, electrical, paper industries, and medical industry with temperature pumped environment -20 OS, 120 os, in standard performance. The main parts of the pump case, as well as the working wheel are made of high-quality stainless steel, allowing aggressive liquids to be pumped. IHG pumps are also delivered in an explosive-proof version.
- The iHG dry rotor case is made of stainless steel and approved for use in the food and chemical industry;
- The iHG dry rotor pumps have a vertical design. Their suction and pressure pipe is located on one axis, which allows to install them directly on the pipeline (in-line). Pumps have compact dimensions, do not take up much space and can be installed outside the room (under the canopy);
- The iHG-dry rotor wheel of the pump is positioned directly on the engine shaft, so that they work quietly without creating high vibration, and the pump body is connected to the engine in a way that significantly reduces the axial pressure during the Pump works
- To seal the shaft of the pump, a special chemically resistant end seal is used, which increases the life of the pumps significantly;
- Pumps are easily installed, serviced and repaired, and there is no need to dismantle them, as it is enough to unscrew the bolts that attach the engine to the body, and pull the rotor.
IHG range of pumps with a dry stainless steel rotor
Pump performance charts with IHG series dry rotor
Step nom. Pressure
Slipped. end face. compaction
Face consolidation on the IHG pump
Pump circuitInstallation methods